Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scar Tissue

Scars that are across my heart

Shows the wounds from being ripped apart

Somehow I always seem to heal

And start over with renewed zeal

But the scar tissue takes a toll on the heart

Making it more and more difficult with every start

The scars restrict the heart from beating

Pain radiates and there’s difficult breathing

Slowly I have started to die from with in

I no longer let anyone in

The scars have overgrown the strength of the heart

Soon it will no longer renew and start

Too many heat attacks will leave one dead

But too many women on my heart have tread

My body is alive but my soul is dead

I no longer have feelings of love

I no longer believe an angel sent from above

Will heal me from my scars

And let my soul soar with the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment